Full service for the entire network
GasLINE Dark Fibre is our comprehensive range of products for fibre-optic infrastructure from individual fibres to entire cables. GasLINE offers dedicated networks, cable routes and connections delivering customised network solutions for carriers, local authorities and businesses. We provide a full service for the entire infrastructure from consultancy and planning support to project implementation as well as operation and administration of your networks.
Here you can download our current product brochure!
Fibre-optic cable networks are the main arteries of
modern telecommunications and the Internet.
Dark Fibre offers you:
- Over 28,000 km of fibre-optic cables
- Another 3,000 km to be completed by 2022
- Protected location, mainly within the right-of-way of gas pipelines
- Connection to telehouses, PoPs, service providers and data centres in over 200 cities
- Connections to regional and international fibre-optic cable networks
- More than 20 years of experience in designing, building and implementing networks and providing fibre-optic connections
- Continuous network expansion in line with customer-specific requirements
- 24/7/365 availability of the Network Operation Centre (NOC) in the event of a fault
- Metal-free and longitudinally water-tight cables in accordance with DIN VDE regulations 0888 (DIN EN 60794 and 60793)
- Cables with mainly 144 fibres
- Cable type: Standard Single Mode Fibre (SSMF) according to ITU-T recommendation G.652, dispersion shifted fibres (NZDSF) according to ITU-T recommendation G.655
Single fibre management in branch and straight joints as well as in cable end sets
Fibre-optic connectors: E 2000® HRL; single mode 8° APC
Cable ducts made of high-quality HDPE; 50 x 4.6 mm
VARIABLE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BROADBAND SOLUTION
Our products for carriers, service providers, municipalities and local utilities are freely scalable and can therefore be adjusted as necessary for the required resources and capacities.
GasLINE Dark Fibre
Powerful high-speed infrastructure for carriers, service providers, local utilities and municipalities
Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections in carrier-grade quality with up to 100 Gbit/s
Managed wavelengths with protocol-transparent data transmission with up to 200 Gbit/s
Use of customer-specific technology components and individual protocols via the GasLINE DWDM platform with up to 200 Gbit/s